Tuesday, July 03, 2007

AWWW HELL.

I MISS MY TAIWAN SO MUCH >.<

someone bring me back!



have been on skype with yuhan this few days uh.
she have been talking to me about wads happening in taiwan and stuffs.
heck.
i wan go back.
._.
yuhan's good man.2 times a week talk to me about the shows.
so nice lah.
they are still as cute as ever.
*screams with joy*
i love them! awwwww )):
she's going to have her holiday soon.
aiseh.
i wan her to come to singapore pei me.
but den.its bu ke neng.
good thing is.cousin's coming to singapore in july
on some school trip thingy.

i wan go shopping.
and i miss holiday life terribly.
so free back then.

have been watching ziyun's dvd for a few days already
ai qing he yue.
its okay okay luh.
it started with a kiss nicer.
waiting for second to come out.

ANDDDDDD.
I WAN WATCH 黑糖瑪奇朵
its not out yet luh.
acted by hei se hui and bang bang tang.
AHHHHHHH
*screams*
i wan watch i wan watch i wan watch!!!!
tho the storyline's stupid,but i love themmmmm >.<


daddy's coming back tomoro night.
._____.
cousin's coming around mid july.woooooohooooo.
sat's going to steamboat.







bye people.
this is a very not nutritious post.
all my groanings of blahhhhhhh.
paiseh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home